1 Day: Cachora – Coca masana – Playa Rosalina:
We leave from Cusco early in the morning by private transport. Approx. at 5:30 we will arrive after 4 hours in Cachora (2,900m asl), a typical Andean town where we meet the rest of our trekking team. After a well deserved breakfast we start a two-hour trek to Capuliyoc (2,915m). On the way we get our first views of the Apurimac Valley stretching below and of the snow-capped peaks of Padrayoc and Wayna Cachora (5,482m). Afterwards we descend through the eastern slopes of the Andes to reach Coca Masana (2,330m). The temperature becomes higher and the flora and fauna begin to change. Finally we arrive at Playa Rosalina (Rosalina Beach) at 1,550m, where we camp beside the raging Apurimac River.
2 Day: Playa Rosalina – Maranpata or Choquequirao:
Again we get up very early to start, after the breakfast, our walk to reach Maranpata or Choquequirao after middday.
we will reach the archaeological site and we get to know it step by step, the great ability and intelligence which had the people who constructed this vestige which makes us seeing again the glorious time of Inca empire.
Admiring the beauty and with our heads full of ideas, we observe dauntless the condors flying, which around 3 p.m. appear in area of Choquequirao when they fly to higher zones.
Later we take a route to Raqaypata where we camp and after dinner we pass the night.
3 Day: Choquequirao all day:
This day we will dedicate ourselves exclusively to enjoy all the magic of history and splendor of Choquequirao, with a guided visit and time to know whole the site with its 8 sectors, like barns, houses temples and also we will observe the three levels of the excavated ruins of this late Inca-town, like the ruin in progress of excavation and finally unexplored areas that can tell us about this last refuge of the oppressed inca empire terraces. Again, like in the morning this afternoon we have the opportunity to enjoy the majestic flight of condors which with big luck will pass very close to you. In the afternoon we will return to our campsite to have our lunch and then rest and enjoy the quietness of Choquequirao.
4 Day: Choquequirao – Santa Rosa – Chiquiska:
After having Breakfast we will begin to go down towards Santa Rosa, where the vegetation will become abundant and the weather hotter so then. We will continue to the sector of Chiquiska for camping.
5 Day: Chiquiska – Cachora – Cusco:
Early in the morning after breakfast we continue to climbing 4 hours more aproximately until Mirador Capuliyoq.
After that we will continue to arrive to Cachora town on hike we can appreciate again the majestic Padreyoq snow hat decorate the Apurimac Canyon.Finally we will walk one more hour towards the village of Cachora where our private transport will wait for us to take us back to Cusco rriving to cusco by 5:00 or 6:00 pm .
- Private transportation, Cusco – Cachora
- Professional bilingual (Spanish / English) guide.
- Mules for transportation of equipment,food and personal luggage (7 kilos per person)
- Wranglers responsible for the horses
- A cook to prepare all meals.
- Cooking equipment, tent, dining tent, chairs, tables,
- Four season tent (a 3-person tent for every 2 individuals)
- Thermarest mat
- Meals: 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners; food suitable for trekking and rich in carbohydrates.
- Boiled water, provided at meal times to refill your waterbottle
- Entrance fee for Choquequirao
- Private transportation, Cusco-Cachora-Cusco
- Breakfast on the first day and lunch on the last day
- And if you need something to hire from us, we will for you, without any deposit (because most of the rent camping
- Shops use to ask like 50 or 60 dolars for anything you want to take.
You Need to Bring
What you need to take:
- Walking boots (with ankle protectors )
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket, hat and gloves
- Comfortable trousers
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Insect repellent minimum 30% deet
- Personal medication
- Camera and films
- Torch with spare batteries
Optional items to take:
Walking poles (with rubber tip) they can also be hired from us
Plasters and bandages
Bathing suit (for hot springs) in conoc, ( optional )
Extra contribution suggested
|PRICES FOR 2018|
|Number of People for group:|
|Price USD$ (per person):|
|600 USD$||580 USD$||560 USD$||540 USD$||530 USD$|
Terms and Conditions
LOCAL TREKKERS PERU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Customer, please before contracting any service with Local Trekkers Peru, we suggest you read carefully these terms and conditions and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Local Trekkers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin that is why we suggest you to read carefully this terms and conditions described below. and if you have any question please don’t hesitate in contacting our staff. After this you are ready to make your formal reservation with us.
Once you have decided to make a formal reservation with Local Trekkers Peru, you must fill out our online reservation form on our website of the tour or trek you wish to do, in which we request the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport Number (if you change your Passport Number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, phone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
RESERVATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAIL
If you make a reservation for the Inca Trail, keep in mind the following:
– Before reserving the Inca trail, you must make sure of the availability of spaces, for the date you wish to make this trek.
– Once you have chosen a starting date for the trek, you can not change this starting date.
– Permits for the Inca Trail are not transferable to other People.
– To reserve the Inca Trail you must send us a copy or a photo of the passports of each member of your group.
– You must send us a valid passport for the starting date of your trek.
To have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Local Trekkers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
– For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
– For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
BEAR IN MIND: All deposits to formalize a tour, trek or a program are not refundable or transferable to another person.
Dear Customer Local Trekkers Peru offers you 3 payment methods to make your initial deposit or to pay the remaining of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked, these methods are detailed below:
– Through our VISA link: you must clikc on our VISA link on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
– Through Paypal: You must click on our Paypal payment button on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add the 8% of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 07 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
– Through Bank Account Transfer: using this method you need to add the 5% of the total amoung sent and we need 4 working days to have your payment in our bank account. Following we detail the information of our bank account:
Name of Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
Account Number: (US$ dollars): 2852477020100
Account Name: Local Trekkers Peru E.I.R.L.
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone Vía BCP: +51 01 4581230
Bank Address: Av. El sol 189
– Through Western Union Money Transfer: You can use this method if you want to save time and if you want to act as son as possible to have a tour, trek or program very well booked, this method is recomendable when booking the Inca Trail due spaces for this are sold very fast, WU. Has rates for sending money abroad the rates depend on the country from which you are sending the money. Remember to send a deposit through WU. You need to send it under the name of a person, WU will only ask for the first name and last name, then they will give you a MTCN control Number (10 numbers) that you need to le tus know to be able to collect your payment. Following we detalied the informations of our General Manager to whom the payment of your deposit should be directed.
Receiver’s Name: ALBERTO ALONSO
Receiver’s Surname: VALDERRAMA SANDOVAL
Receiver’s Address: Suecia Street 368 (Plaza de Armas Cusco – Peru)
Receiver’s City: CUZCO
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Receiver’s ID: 43795808
Phone numbers: mobile +51 943427160
(just in case, VALDERRAMA is his paternal name and SANDOVAL is his maternal name)
THE FINAL PAYMENT
You can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 4 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.
Note: Once you paid the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
At any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.
For the Inca Trail Classic: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $
For the Inca Trail 2D/1N: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very stricts and we need to get all the necesary things very well booked in advance. If someone in your group decide to cancel this Inca Trail, he or her has to pay the total amount of the Price of the Trek if not the other members of the group are obliged to pay the total price of the trek for the person who will cancel this trek.
For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $
For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $
For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $
Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked and you have no right to any kind of refund.
We will retain the full amount and Local Trekkers Peru are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Local Trekkers Peru cannot even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Local Trekkers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TOURS, TREKS OR PROGRAMS
By booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Local Trekkers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Local Trekkers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
PRICES AND RATES
All prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER OR BUYER
Responsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer: a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination. b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws. c) declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by Local Trekkers Peru. d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LOCAL TREKKERS PERU
Local Trekkers Peru are responsible for complying with everything offered in our tours, treks, programs and tourist packages, described on our website, in addition to giving all the information required by the client. In case of force majeure, Local Trekkers Peru, will do everything in our power to help our clients to solve any inconvenience.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Trekkers Peru, reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.