Day 01: CUSCO – TINKE – UPIS.
From Cusco early at 7:00 am depart by bus, and head towards Ocongate, by the way we pass through the villages of (Urcos, Ccatca and Ocongate), on the way you will appreciate the chain of the Cordillera Vilcanota, after this tour reach the village of Tinke. Here we meet our horsemen and horses. From here depart for lunch at Upis (4400 masl/14435 feet), where will be our night camp 1. From here we can scrutinize the north side of Ausangate, where there is full of Andean flora and fauna ecosystem, reaching Upis, we will have the opportunity to enjoy the hot springs. (Dinner)
Day 02: UPIS – LAGUNA AUSANGATE.
This wake up early, eating breakfast Arapa cross the step (4850 masl/15912 feet). From here, continue three hours down the valley, past the lagoon Pucaqocha, reaching Jatun Pucaqocha. Then we climb up to Laguna Pass (4850 masl/15912 feet), overlooking the stunning lagoon Ausangate Qocha and blue waters. This lake is fed by the melting snow of Ausangate, here is our camp. (Lunch and dinner)
Day 03: AUSANGATE LAGUNA – VINICUNCA (Cerro Colorado).
We have breakfast with the sun, to continue our walk. Climb a slope to reach Palomani Pass (5100 masl/16732 feet), from here we can see the true panoramic view of Ausangate. Then we will go down a path that is an awesome route, and reach to Vinicunca, here we see the magnificent red hill, called by having stains that were made of stone sediments arsenic. We will do our night camp 3. (Lunch and dinner)
Day 04: VINICUNCA – TICLLAQOCHA.
This day we will Ticllaqocha, accompanied by the Colorado trails, we reach Paso Apacheta, then descend to Huchuy Jampa, from here go along a light path which will Ticllaqocha arriving to our camp. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Day 05: TICLLAQOCHA – PACCHANTA.
Getting up early in the morning, have breakfast with the reception of the Andes and beautiful mountains, then climb up the Jampa (5100 masl/16732 feet) and then descend, observe and appreciate the lakes, our light trail following our walk, always appreciating the beautiful landscapes and then reach Pacchanta (4200 masl/13779 feet), where will be our camp for the night 5 and relax our muscles have the opportunity to enjoy the hot springs. (Lunch and dinner).
Day 06: PACCHANTA – TINKE – CUSCO.
Today is the last day of our trek through the Peruvian Andes, so we get up early, have breakfast and go down with all the vivid memories and landscapes explored in our life story, down to village which is Tinke (3950 m) and then go to the imperial city Cusco.
- A briefing about the trek with your guide the day before
- Pick up from you Hotel in Cusco
- Private transportation to go to the Trail head
- All meals/drinks prepared by private cook (All food on the trek, which incorporates traditional Peruvian cuisine as well as modern fusion cuisine -we can accommodate specific dietary needs), vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, pesquetarian, etc
- Boiled water and snacks
- Fluent English/ Spanish speaking guide
- A briefing with the guide about the trek the day before the start of the Trek
- All gear and camping supplies (Tents, air matrresses, kitchen tents, portable chairs and tables, etc)
- A duffel bags for your personal belongings (8 kilos as máximum, will be carry by the horses)
- Horseman/Pack horses to carry all of the gear and personal belongings (up to 8kg per person)
- Fees to access to the Rainbow Mountain
- First Aid kit including oxygen tank
- Survivor T – Shirt for each member of the group.
- First Breakfast.
- Extra expense if you wish to buy stuff along the trek
- Sleeping bags (you can rent from us which cost 20 dollars for a professional one, which can support until -15 °C or 5 °F)
- Walking Poles (you can rent from us which cost 20 dollars for a professional black diamond pair)
- Mineral water (you can buy bottle of mineral water along the way)
- Last dinner. (Because we arive in Cusco around 5:00 to 6:00 pm.)
- -Horse to ride or to carry extra backpacks (120 dollars per horse or mule).
You Need to Bring
- Original Passport
- Travel Insurance card (you have to le tus know the name of your Travel Insurance company and you travel Insurance number)
- A Small Back Pack
- Rain coat or Rain Poncho
- Cold Clothes (During the night the temperatura can go dow til -5 °C = 23 °F)
- Waterproof hiking Boots
- Bottle of Water
- Flash Light
- Toilet Paper
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Caps or Hats
- Sleeping Bags
- Walking Poles
- Rain Pants
- Medicines for Personal Use
- Personal use stuff (Face moisturizer, Handsanitizer, Tooth brush and paste,etc)
- Water Purifying Tablets
- Camera with extra bateries
- Extra money, especially in soles, to buy extra necessities during the trekking, also to tip the team. (optional)
POSITIVE MENTAL ATITTUDE.
|PRICES FOR 2019 – 2020|
|Number of People for group:|
|Price USD$ (per person):|
|600 USD$||550 USD$||500 USD$||470 USD$||450 USD$|
Terms and Conditions
LOCAL TREKKERS PERU TERMS AND CONDITIONSDear Customer, please before contracting any service with Local Trekkers Peru, we suggest you read carefully these terms and conditions and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Local Trekkers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin that is why we suggest you to read carefully this terms and conditions described below. and if you have any question please don’t hesitate in contacting our staff. After this you are ready to make your formal reservation with us.
RESERVATIONSOnce you have decided to make a formal reservation with Local Trekkers Peru, you must fill out our online reservation form on our website of the tour or trek you wish to do, in which we request the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport Number (if you change your Passport Number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, phone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
RESERVATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAILIf you make a reservation for the Inca Trail, keep in mind the following:
- Before reserving the Inca trail, you must make sure of the availability of spaces, for the date you wish to make this trek.
- Once you have chosen a starting date for the trek, you can not change this starting date.
- Permits for the Inca Trail are not transferable to other People.
- To reserve the Inca Trail you must send us a copy or a photo of the passports of each member of your group.
- You must send us a valid passport for the starting date of your trek.
INITIAL DEPOSITTo have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Local Trekkers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
- For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
- For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
PAYMENT METHODSDear Customer Local Trekkers Peru offers you 3 payment methods to make your initial deposit or to pay the remaining of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked, these methods are detailed below:
- Through our VISA link: You must clikc on our VISA link on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Paypal: You must click on our Paypal payment button on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add the 8% of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 07 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Bank Account Transfer: Using this method you need to add the 5% of the total amoung sent and we need 4 working days to have your payment in our bank account. Following we detail the information of our bank account:
- Name of Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account Number: (US$ dollars): 2852477020100
- Account Name: Local Trekkers Peru E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
- Emergency phone Vía BCP: +51 01 4581230
- Bank Address: Av. El sol 189
- Receiver’s Name: BRAULIO
- Receiver’s Surname: JARA QUISPE
- Receiver’s Address: Suecia Street 368 (Plaza de Armas Cusco – Peru)
- Receiver’s City: CUZCO
- Receiver’s Country: Peru
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Receiver’s ID: 73540509
- Phone numbers: mobile +51 943427160
THE FINAL PAYMENTYou can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 4 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.Note: Once you paid the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
CANCELLATIONSAt any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.For the Inca Trail Classic: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $For the Inca Trail 2D/1N: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will have to pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail 2D/1N based in 2 people is 500 $ per person, so the 60% = 300 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 300 $ – 200 = 100 $For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $ For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $ For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $ Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked and you have no right to any kind of refund. Also if someone in your group decide to cancel any tour or trek, he or her has to pay the total amount of the Price of the tour or Trek if not the other members of the group are obliged to pay the total price of the trek for the person who will cancel the tour or trek if the other members of the group wish to continue with the tour or trek. Otherwise the tour or trek will be cancelled.
FORCE MAJEUREWe will retain the full amount and Local Trekkers Peru are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Local Trekkers Peru cannot even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Local Trekkers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TOURS, TREKS OR PROGRAMSBy booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Local Trekkers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Local Trekkers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
PRICES AND RATESAll prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER OR BUYERResponsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer:
- a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination.
- b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws.
- c)Declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by Local Trekkers Peru.
- d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.