Day 1: CUSCO CITY TOUR: (Overnight in Hotel Cusco)
Upon arrival in Cusco, you will be greeted by a member of our team who will be waiting for you with a sign with your name, He will give you the welcome and will transfer you to your Hotel to accommodate you and you will have a cup of coca tea.
Then the Guide will inform you about your itinerary and everything you need to know about the tours you will do, in addition to giving you all your coupons for your next trip, then you will have the morning free to walk, relax and acclimatize to the altitude.
In the afternoon, we will pick you up from your hotel to take you to your first reccorido which is: The City Tour of Cusco That lasts from 4 to 5 hours.
we star our a city tour (entrance to the archeological centers and museums included) we will start at the main square, the cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and continue to the archaeological centers such as as the fortress from Sacsayhuaman, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, in each place our profesional guide will tell you about its history and importance and also have time to take pictures the tour ends at approximately 6:30 pm and we will return to the main square.
Day 02: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS (Overnight in Hotel Cusco)
After breakfast at the Hotel, our team will pick you up at approximately 8:15 am. This day we will go to the Sacred Valley of the Incas this excursion is full day. The Sacred Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) from Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 masl /9,700 feet.
We will start with a stop at Awanacancha, a small complex to admire Andean camelids such as Alpacas and Llamas.
then we go to visiting the colorful Indian market in Pisac, where you can appreciate a mixture of color and tradition, you will also have the opportunity to interact with local artisans to buy their handmade souvenirs,Then we will go up to the archaeological site of Pisac that is located At the entrance of the Sacred Valley, Then we will have our lunch in a typical restaurant and continue towards the town Ollantaytambo, the oldest continuously occupied city of the American continent that await it with its narrow streets, along with its channels that have not changed since the time Inca, they evoke their ancestral heritage, and then From exploring Ollantaytambo we will visit Chincheros, Tupac Inca Yupanqui’s favorite place and it is another great archaeological site of the Sacred Valley with living culture, here you can also buy some souvenirs, finally we will return to Cusco around 6:00 pm.
Day 03: START THE INCA TRAIL (Camping)
This day begins our walk along the Inca Trail, we will leave very early by bus to Km 82, where our staff will enlist the whole team to undertake our trip,
We will cross the bridge of the river urubamba, our walk begins on the same path that the Incas used to reach Machu Picchu. We will go along the river’s edge, while we continue we will have views of the Vilcanota mountain range and the Cusicacha valley after approximately 5 hours we will reach the indigenous community of Huayllabamba.
All our team of goalkeepers will carry much of the equipment we will need, together with the cook and the guide who will take care of us throughout the tour.
Passengers who do the walk only need to carry a small backpack for daily essentials.
We will spend the night at the Wayllabamba camp.
Day 04: INCA TRAIL (Camping)
On our second day and after our breakfast, we will continue along the long and steep road to Warmiwañusca, or also known as “The Dead Woman’s Pass”. Do not be discouraged by the name: the guide will encourage you to get through this challenge, when you reach the top you will see that it was worth the effort because you will enjoy a fantastic view. At 4215 masl/13769 feet, this step is the highest point of the walk.
The second step of the hike is Runcuracay (3998 masl /13113 feet, if the sky is clear we will can enjoy an excellent view of the snowy mountain range of Vilcabamba.
Tonight we camp in Pacasmayo. The walking time is 7 hours Approx.
Day 05: INCA TRAIL (Camping)
Today our trail begins through a beautiful cloud forest, in addition to being a steeper climb than the Dead Woman’s Pass but shorter (1 hour and a half), by this step you will walk through a roadway and a tunnel, which are constructions original incas.
The highest point of this day is 3700 masl/12136 feet. When the sky is clear, the reward of having arrived here are beautiful views of the Urubamba Valley, then we will arrive at the serene ruins of Phuyupatamarca, or the “City above the clouds”, at about 3650 masl/11972 feet).
Tonight we will camp near the ruins of Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young), which is a great site with terraces, with panoramic views of the valley and a few hours of walking to Machu Picchu.
This day we will walk for a time of 8 – 9 hours approx.
Day 06: ARRIVE AT MACHU PICCHU (Overnight in Hotel Cusco):
After having survived the Inca Trail, we will finally arrive at Machu Picchu. There are no words to describe what each one feels to reach Machu Picchu in this way, the fog rises over the mountains early in the morning and one of the 7 wonders of the Modern world appears in front of you as if raising the curtain of a masterpiece.
We will cross the Puerta del Sol, but keep in mind that we are in the cloud forest and sometimes it could be “The Cloud Gate”.
The morning is dedicated to exploring the site, the guide will take you through the most important and extraordinary places of Machu Picchu, in addition to telling you about the life of the Incas in Machu Picchu. Then you will have time to walk on your own through this city of stone and take the most beautiful photos to remember and for the most enthusiastic there is the opportunity to climb towards the sacred mountain of Huayna Picchu.
Finally we will descend from the mountain to the town of Aguas Calientes where we will board our train to Ollantaytambo, then we will board the private bus that will be waiting to bring you back to Cusco.
Day 07: TRANSFER TO CUSCO AIRPORT OR TERMINAL (End of the service)
This is the last day of the tour, after having your breakfast and according to the time of your flight, we will send you the transport that will take you to the airport.
If you extended your days in Peru and want to go to other destinations, we will be happy to help you personalize your trip. We can help you with destinations such as: the Nazca lines, the Amazon rainforest, the Colca Canyon and other tours and walks. Let us know.
INCA TRAIL 4D/3N
- Bilingual and certified Tour Guide
- A briefing about the trek with your guide the day before
- Porters to carry all camping equipment and kitchen stuff
- Permit along with Entrance to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu as well as porters permit
- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco, Urubamba or Ollantaytambo
- Private transportation to go to the Trail Head
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- A Survivor T – shirt, for each member of the group
- Touristic train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Private Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Four season tents (2 trekkers in each one) you will have enough space to put things inside
- Camping equipment (Kitchen tent, portable chairs and table )
- 3 Meals per day during the trek (food served in a buffet style)
- Professional Cook
- Snack for each day of trekking
- Boiled water to drink during the trail
- Availability of meals to your preference (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, pesquetarian, etc)
- First Aid Kit, with Oxigen ballon.
Hotel Nights ( breakfast included ) (Lodging)
INCA TRAIL: Three nights Camping
CUSCO: Three nights of hotel accommodation
CUSCO TOURS: / City Tour & Sacred Valley (PRIVATE SMALL GROUP)
- City Tour: Includes Tourist bus & English Guide (Tourist Attractions to see: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas (Pisaq, Ollantaytambo & Chincheros)
- The Cusco Visitor’s Ticket (known as Boleto Turistico – Tourist Pass 130 soles) – which includes entrance to the ruins in and around Cszco and the Sacred Valley, and many churches and museums in Cusco.
- Private Cuzco Airport Transfers
- All Transfers Hotel Terminal/Airport Transfers
- International Airfares. (Please Give us Details of you Flight Tickets to pick you up from the airport) Flight Number & Company Name.)
- All airport departure tax – Lima International Departure tax is approximately US$35 and Lima Domestic Departure tax is approximately US$8
- Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
- Meal Budget : Allow approx. US$10 US$15 for every meal not included
- Sleeping bags US$5 per day & hiking poles US$ 4 per day (02 poles/black diamond or Leki) can be easily rented from us. Let us know
- Tips for the guides, porters and other staff
- Lunch and dinner whilst staying at hotels
- Alcoholic drinks, tickets for the hot springs at Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance and things of a personal nature – laundry and telephone calls, personal taxis, souvenirs etc
- We will gladly arrange additional accommodation for you before or after your trip: In Lima/Cuzco/Machu Picchu.
- Travel and health insurance. (bring copies with you please): Local Trekkers Peru highly recommend to get an insurance of trip cancellation/interruption insurance to protect your travel investment. Included with your pre-departure package, bring your travel insurance to cover trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, emergency medical evacuation insurance and emergency medical expense insurance. Local Trekkers Peru will assist in obtaining all necessary documents for you to be refunded by your insurance company.
Any unexpected situations occurred during the journey and which are beyond our control, including changes in scheduling trains or flights, delays, strikes, cancellations, missed connections, etc. shall be covered by the passenger as a whole. Also, if you for physical reasons of health cannot continue the trek or walk, and will need emergency evacuation then all charges incurred such as transportation, hotel, ambulance, doctors, medication, hospitalization, etc. will be at passenger’s expense.
You Need to Bring
What you to Bring:
Please Note: Walking and journey times are approximate and the package includes Classic Inca Trail see availability first.
Most people automatically assume that the weather is hot in South America, but because of the higher altitude in the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. We recommend the use of a duffel bag or backpack, whichever is easiest for you to carry. A good size daypack is also essential.
List of things you must bring:
- Original Passport (some copies)
- A valid student card if you book this trek as student (25 years old as máximum)
- Travel Insurance card (you have to le tus know the name of your Travel Insurance company and you travel Insurance Number)
- Airline tickets (some copies)
- Day Pack
- Rain coat or Rain Poncho
- Cold Clothes
- Trekking shirts and trekking pants, 4 sets underwear
- Waterproof hiking shoes
- Bottle of Water
- Toilet Paper
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Caps or Hats
- Gloves for cold
- Insect Repellent (30% DEET Recommended)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Extra money especially in soles to buy thing along the trek
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE.
|PRICES FOR 2020|
|Number of People for group:|
|Price USD$ (per person):|
|1250 USD$||1200 USD$||1150 USD$||1110 USD$||1050 USD$|
Terms and Conditions
LOCAL TREKKERS PERU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Customer, please before contracting any service with Local Trekkers Peru, we suggest you read carefully these terms and conditions and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Local Trekkers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin that is why we suggest you to read carefully this terms and conditions described below. and if you have any question please don’t hesitate in contacting our staff. After this you are ready to make your formal reservation with us.
Once you have decided to make a formal reservation with Local Trekkers Peru, you must fill out our online reservation form on our website of the tour or trek you wish to do, in which we request the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport Number (if you change your Passport Number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, phone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
RESERVATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAIL
If you make a reservation for the Inca Trail, keep in mind the following:
- Before reserving the Inca trail, you must make sure of the availability of spaces, for the date you wish to make this trek.
- Once you have chosen a starting date for the trek, you can not change this starting date.
- Permits for the Inca Trail are not transferable to other People.
- To reserve the Inca Trail you must send us a copy or a photo of the passports of each member of your group.
- You must send us a valid passport for the starting date of your trek.
To have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Local Trekkers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
- For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
- For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
BEAR IN MIND: All deposits to formalize a tour, trek or a program are not refundable or transferable to another person under no circumstance.
Dear Customer Local Trekkers Peru offers you 3 payment methods to make your initial deposit or to pay the remaining of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked, these methods are detailed below:
- Through our VISA link: You must clikc on our VISA link on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Paypal: You must click on our Paypal payment button on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add the 8% of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 07 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Bank Account Transfer: Using this method you need to add the 5% of the total amoung sent and we need 4 working days to have your payment in our bank account. Following we detail the information of our bank account:
- Name of Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account Number: (US$ dollars): 2852477020100
- Account Name: Local Trekkers Peru E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
- Emergency phone Vía BCP: +51 01 4581230
- Bank Address: Av. El sol 189
Through Western Union Money Transfer: You can use this method if you want to save time and if you want to act as son as possible to have a tour, trek or program very well booked, this method is recomendable when booking the Inca Trail due spaces for this are sold very fast, WU. Has rates for sending money abroad the rates depend on the country from which you are sending the money. Remember to send a deposit through WU. You need to send it under the name of a person, WU will only ask for the first name and last name, then they will give you a MTCN control Number (10 numbers) that you need to le tus know to be able to collect your payment. Following we detalied the informations of our General Manager to whom the payment of your deposit should be directed.
- Receiver’s Name: BRAULIO
- Receiver’s Surname: JARA QUISPE
- Receiver’s Address: Suecia Street 368 (Plaza de Armas Cusco – Peru)
- Receiver’s City: CUZCO
- Receiver’s Country: Peru
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receiver’s ID: 73540509
- Phone numbers: mobile +51 943427160
(just in case, JARA is his paternal name and QUISPE is his maternal name)
THE FINAL PAYMENT
You can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 4 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.
Note: Once you pay the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
At any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.
For the Inca Trail Classic: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $
For the Inca Trail 2D/1N: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will have to pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail 2D/1N based in 2 people is 500 $ per person, so the 60% = 300 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 300 $ – 200 = 100 $
For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $
For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $
For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $
Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked and you have no right to any kind of refund. Also if someone in your group decide to cancel any tour or trek, he or her has to pay the total amount of the Price of the tour or Trek if not the other members of the group are obliged to pay the total price of the trek for the person who will cancel the tour or trek if the other members of the group wish to continue with the tour or trek. Otherwise the tour or trek will be cancelled.
We will retain the full amount and Local Trekkers Peru are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Local Trekkers Peru cannot even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, pandemic, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Local Trekkers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TOURS, TREKS OR PROGRAMS
By booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Local Trekkers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Local Trekkers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
PRICES AND RATES
All prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER OR BUYER
Responsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer:
- a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination.
- b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws.
- c)Declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by Local Trekkers Peru.
- d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LOCAL TREKKERS PERU
Local Trekkers Peru are responsible for complying with everything offered in our tours, treks, programs and tourist packages, described on our website, in addition to giving all the information required by the client. In case of force majeure, Local Trekkers Peru, will do everything in our power to help our clients to solve any inconvenience.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Trekkers Peru, reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.