Day 1: CUSCO CITY TOUR (Overnight Cusco)
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in either your hotel or in one of the surrounded; in the afternoon we will depart on a City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, Cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 6:30pm approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight. (No meals included).
Day 2: SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS (Pisaq – Urubamba-Ollantaytambo – Chimcheros) – ( Overnight in Cusco Hotel)
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills on the free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) of Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we will be visit ChiNcheros which is another great archeological site in the Sacred Valley we will be back in cusco at around 6:00pm.
Day 3: INCA TRAIL: CUSCO – PISKACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA
We will leave from Cusco and travel to Urubamba where we will stop briefly at Ollaytaytambo where you can buy last minute gear and personal needing, then we move on to Piskacuchu (Km 82) and the start of the Inca Trail. We will have lunch at Miskay and relax a bit before hiking to our first campsite. Huayllabamba,Along the way we will see the first and the biggest archeological site of the inka trail Llaqtapata.
Day 4: WAYLLABAMBA – WARMIWAÑUSCA – PAQAYMAYU.
We’ll start the day, early in the morning, just to take advantage of the shade of the mountains , its much better to hike up to the highest point of the Inca Trail. Here, we can literally see the various ecological zones and microclimates, which make up the area, mapped out in front of us. We will cross the Warmiwañusca pass at 4,200 meters/13,780 feet above sea level. After lunch we will continue on to the Pacaymayo campsite, where we will enjoy dinner and a well deserved rest.
Day 5: PAQAYMAYU – CHAQICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA.
begins with a nutritious breakfast and then a 45-minute hike up to the second highest pass on the Trail (3,850 meters/12,631 feet above sea level), and along the way we will visit the Runcuracay archeological site. During the day’s hike, we will also visit the Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca quechuan archeological sites . After lunch we will head to the Wiñaywayna site , where we will spend our last night on the inka Trail.
Day 6: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO.
After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the trek to the lost city of Machupicchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machupicchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machupicchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machupicchu, we will take the bus down or walk to Aguas Calientes where we will enjoy a buffet lunch and free time to enjoy the town before returning to cusco by train until Ollantaytambo where a private transport will be waiting for you to go back to Cusco.
Day 7: DAY OFF IN CUSCO
you will travel from Cusco to Puno at 10:00 pm so you will arrive to Puno at 6:00 Am on the 8th day.
Day 8: UROS ISLANDS AND AMANTANI
We will pick you up from the Bus Station so will take to our lodge where you can take a hot shower and have breakfast after this Between 7.40am and 8am Transfer from the lodge to the port and by motor boat we take you to one of the legendary Uros Islands where you can observe the lives of the Uros people who live on floating reed islands, some only 20 meters in length. After a beautiful 3hr boat ride we reach Amantani Island where we will break into smaller groups to stay with the local families. You have the opportunity to trek to the top of the mountain (4150 m.a.s.l) to see the Temples of the Pachamama and Pachatata and enjoy the traditional customs of the island people. Food and authentic music prepared and performed by your designated family meals’ lunch, dinner with
Accommodation: rustic accommodation with family. Maximum Altitude: 4150 m.a.s.l.
Day 9: TAQUILE ISLAND – PUNO
After breakfast we take a short boat ride to the neighboring Taquile Island, where we will tour around the ruins and visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, after lunch we take the return trip to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon and transfer back to your hotel approx 4 pm. End of service. Meals 01 Breakfast, 01 typical lunch in Taquile.
Day 10: PUNO – BUS STATION OR AIRPORT
Breakfast in your hotel. At the designated time you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the bus station or to the airport.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the Travel Program
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Cusco (double,twin or triple room)
- Top hotels in each category with all hotels based on US Standard
- All tours mentioned in the travel program
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional English Speaking Guides
- One way Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollamtaytambo
- One way bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- 3 Breakfasts (in hotel), 1 lunch (included on Full Day Tour)
- Domestic Flights (Lima – Cusco) (Juliaca – Lima) we have the right to provide you the flight
tickets in any company we considere good for the Company
- 24 Hour assistance
What is included in the Inca Trail?
- Pre-departure briefing at your hotel/office
- Professional English speaking private tour guide
- Collection from your hotel (we pick you up where you are staying) from 6:00 to 6:30 am
- Bus to km 82 piskakucho (trailhead)
- Tourist train (cerrojo-backpacker ) back to Ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco)
- Entrance fee to the inka trail and Machupicchu
- Food: *3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks (hot drinks, biscuits and popcorn) and 3 dinners
- We have 4 people tents for 2-people so there will be plenty of space to set up your backpacks
- Camping equipment (tent, cooking and eating tent. Chairs and tables )
- Comfortable air mattress (thernarest)
- Cook, porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment )
- Oxygen balloon for any emergency
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian/special diet options available
- note: All Taxes are included .
What is Included in Puno?
- Professional, English speaking-Spanish guide
- Collection from Puno Bus Station
- Admission ticket to the Island
- Motor boat-driver
- Speedy boat (Jumbo Class services)
- 01 Night hotel + Breakfast, in Puno (double,twin or triple room)
- 01 Night Home stays with the Families (Amantani).
- DAY FIRST: 01 Typical Lunch-01 Typical Dinner-01 Typical Breakfast.
- DAY TWO: 01 Typical Lunch in the Island Taquile
- 24 Hour assistanc
|PRICES FOR 2020|
|Number of People for group:|
|Price USD$ (per person):|
|1800 USD$||1700 USD$||1650 USD$||1600 USD$||1550 USD$|
Terms and Conditions
LOCAL TREKKERS PERU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Customer, please before contracting any service with Local Trekkers Peru, we suggest you read carefully these terms and conditions and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Local Trekkers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin that is why we suggest you to read carefully this terms and conditions described below. and if you have any question please don’t hesitate in contacting our staff. After this you are ready to make your formal reservation with us.
Once you have decided to make a formal reservation with Local Trekkers Peru, you must fill out our online reservation form on our website of the tour or trek you wish to do, in which we request the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport Number (if you change your Passport Number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, phone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
RESERVATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAIL
If you make a reservation for the Inca Trail, keep in mind the following:
- Before reserving the Inca trail, you must make sure of the availability of spaces, for the date you wish to make this trek.
- Once you have chosen a starting date for the trek, you can not change this starting date.
- Permits for the Inca Trail are not transferable to other People.
- To reserve the Inca Trail you must send us a copy or a photo of the passports of each member of your group.
- You must send us a valid passport for the starting date of your trek.
To have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Local Trekkers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
- For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
- For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
- For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
BEAR IN MIND: All deposits to formalize a tour, trek or a program are not refundable or transferable to another person under no circumstance.
Dear Customer Local Trekkers Peru offers you 3 payment methods to make your initial deposit or to pay the remaining of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked, these methods are detailed below:
- Through our VISA link: You must clikc on our VISA link on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Paypal: You must click on our Paypal payment button on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add the 8% of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 07 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
- Through Bank Account Transfer: Using this method you need to add the 5% of the total amoung sent and we need 4 working days to have your payment in our bank account. Following we detail the information of our bank account:
- Name of Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
- Account Number: (US$ dollars): 2852477020100
- Account Name: Local Trekkers Peru E.I.R.L.
- SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
- Emergency phone Vía BCP: +51 01 4581230
- Bank Address: Av. El sol 189
Through Western Union Money Transfer: You can use this method if you want to save time and if you want to act as son as possible to have a tour, trek or program very well booked, this method is recomendable when booking the Inca Trail due spaces for this are sold very fast, WU. Has rates for sending money abroad the rates depend on the country from which you are sending the money. Remember to send a deposit through WU. You need to send it under the name of a person, WU will only ask for the first name and last name, then they will give you a MTCN control Number (10 numbers) that you need to le tus know to be able to collect your payment. Following we detalied the informations of our General Manager to whom the payment of your deposit should be directed.
- Receiver’s Name: BRAULIO
- Receiver’s Surname: JARA QUISPE
- Receiver’s Address: Suecia Street 368 (Plaza de Armas Cusco – Peru)
- Receiver’s City: CUZCO
- Receiver’s Country: Peru
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Receiver’s ID: 73540509
- Phone numbers: mobile +51 943427160
(just in case, JARA is his paternal name and QUISPE is his maternal name)
THE FINAL PAYMENT
You can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 4 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.
Note: Once you pay the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
At any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.
For the Inca Trail Classic: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $
For the Inca Trail 2D/1N: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will have to pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail 2D/1N based in 2 people is 500 $ per person, so the 60% = 300 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 300 $ – 200 = 100 $
For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $
For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $
For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $
Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked and you have no right to any kind of refund. Also if someone in your group decide to cancel any tour or trek, he or her has to pay the total amount of the Price of the tour or Trek if not the other members of the group are obliged to pay the total price of the trek for the person who will cancel the tour or trek if the other members of the group wish to continue with the tour or trek. Otherwise the tour or trek will be cancelled.
We will retain the full amount and Local Trekkers Peru are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Local Trekkers Peru cannot even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, pandemic, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Local Trekkers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TOURS, TREKS OR PROGRAMS
By booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Local Trekkers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Local Trekkers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
PRICES AND RATES
All prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER OR BUYER
Responsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer:
- a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination.
- b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws.
- c)Declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by Local Trekkers Peru.
- d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LOCAL TREKKERS PERU
Local Trekkers Peru are responsible for complying with everything offered in our tours, treks, programs and tourist packages, described on our website, in addition to giving all the information required by the client. In case of force majeure, Local Trekkers Peru, will do everything in our power to help our clients to solve any inconvenience.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Trekkers Peru, reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.