DAY 01: Cusco City Tour (Overnight Cusco).
Upon arrival to Cusco Airport. Reception and transportation to the Hotel where you will receive an aromatic coca tea to stimulating for the height, will have the free morning to rest and also we suggest you have a light lunch in either your hotel or in one of the surrounded; in the afternoon we will depart on a City tour (entrance to the archaeological centers and museums including) we will visit the Main square, Cathedral, the Koricancha (temple of the sun) and in addition we will make a route bordering archaeological centers like Sacsayhuaman Fortress, Q’enko, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, tour finishes 6:30pm approximately at the main square in order you can take dinner in one of the exquisite restaurants in the area, then overnight. (No meals included)
DAY 02: Sacred Valley of the Inkas (Pisaq – Ollantaytambo) – (Overnight Aguas Calientes).
Breakfast. You will be picked up at 8:15 am. Full day excursion to the Urubamba Valley visiting: the colorful Indian market in Pisac where a mixture of color and tradition will be able appreciated besides will have a good opportunity to try our bargain skills on the free time to interact with the local craftsmen to purchase their hand-made souvenirs. The Valley has a distance of 31 km (19 miles) of Cusco, and an altitude of 2,970 ms (9,700 p), Pisac is located to the entrance of the Sacred Valley and followed by Ollantaytambo, the older town continuously occupied of the American continent. The narrow streets of Ollantaytambo, along with their channels that have not varied from the time Inca, evoke their ancestral inheritance, lunch in a typical restaurant and after we explore Ollantaytambo we take the train at Ollantaytambo train station 2 hours to get Aguas Calientes where we do overnight.
DAY 03: Machupicchu Tour (Full Day in Machupicchu) (Overnight Cusco).
Early breakfast and the we take the first bus at 5:30am to be at Machupicchu at 6:00am and we get our entrance fee to climb huaynapicchu mountain (Only 25 minutes ride by bus) where you will get a guided tour (2 hours) then free time to explore and climb huaynapicchu mountain and after you have enjoyed the lost city of Machupicchu, we will go down to the Aguas Calientes town to return to Ollantaytambo and then we will take a bus back to cusco.and then transfer to your comfortable hotel in Cusco.
DAY 04: Cusco Puerto Maldonado Jungle Tour (Overnight in Lodge).
Breakfast in the the hotel and at according time, transportation will be provided to go the airport so you will take the plane towards to Puerto maldonado to do your Jungle Tour.
Your guide will pick you up from the airport . You’ll then go to Our Lodge office to register (passport number and flight number). Then, you’ll take the boat down Madre de Dios Rver to get to our Lodge. After a one-hour boat ride, you’ll arrive at the Lodge where you’ll be given a fresh exotic fruit juice. You’ll get the key to your room.
After resting for a bit, you’ll go for a two-hour walk in the jungle. Your guide will tell you about the lush vegetation (some trees are 500 years old). You’ll also have the chance to see birds (parrots, macaws…), monkeys snakes, butterflies… You’ll discover our wonderful jungle.
In th evening, you and your guide will go for a boat ride on Madre de Dios River to look for caimans. You’ll spot the shiny red eyes of the caimans with a flashlight. You might also observe capibaras, the biggest rodents in the world. They can weight up to 60 kilos. Back at the Lodge you will be served dinner.
You’ll wake up early (5.30am) to get to a canopy, that is 40 metres high. From up there you’ll see different species of birds, such as macaws or Eagles.
After breakfast, you’ll go to the Monkey Island, which is jsut across from our Lodge. There, you’ll see different kind of monkeys. Then , you’ll take the boat again to get to the Tambopata National Reserve. After a five kilometre walk, you’ll discover the amazing Sandoval Lake. It’s a real wonder, where you’ll see a great varierty of animals, such as birds, monkeys, sloths…After a typical lunch, you’ll go for a boat ride on the lake to see the animals from closer. If it’s a lucky day, you might see giant otters (Animals in danger of extinctiuon) or very big black caimans (the biggest one registered is five metre long).
You’ll be on your way back to the Lodge at sunset.Dinner. Free time.
After breakfast, you’ll go for a short walk into the jungle to get to a small river where you’ll fish piranhas. You’ll be back at the Lodge for lunch time. After a nap, you’ll be taken back into the jungle for a hallenge. You’ll be experiencing zip-lining, tree-climbing, etc… Of course, a specialist will be with you to tell you evething you need to know about security to experience a safe but exciting adventure! Feel the adrenaline! You’ll love it! Dinner.
Fourth day: we wake up early to do a birdwatching activitie breakfast you’ll head back to the city to visit the local market and discover some tropical fruits. Your guide will take you to the airportour so you will take your flight back to Lima End of our service.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the Travel Program
- Two Nights Accommodation in Cusco & 1 night in Aguas Calientes (double,twin or triple room)
- Top hotels in each category with all hotels based on US Standard
- All tours mentioned in the travel program
- All Entrance Fees
- Professional English Speaking Guides
- Roundtrip Expedition Train from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- Four Breakfasts (in hotel), 1 lunch (included on Full Day Tours)
- Domestic Flights (Lima- Cusco-Puerto Maldonado) we have the right to provide you the flight tickets in any company we considere good for the Agency
- 24 Hour assistanc
What is included in Puerto maldonado Jungle Tour:
- Guide (english and spanish speaking)
- Rubber boots
- Mineral water in the lodge
- Three nights lodge ( private room) (double,twin or triple room)
- All entrance included
- Sandoval lake ( in tambopata reserve)
- First aid kit
- Three meals per day
- Canopy bridge walking
- Zip lining
- Kayac activitie
- Domestic fight (Puerto Maldonado-Lima) we have the right to provide you the flight tickets in any company we considere good for the Agency
- 24 Hour assistanc
You Need to Bring
You will need to bring:
- Repellent with a minimum of 30 % deet
- Toilet roll
- Camera with extra batteries
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Sun lotion
- Pocket money
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Airport tax ($10)
- Mosquito Reppelent (40%deet minimum)
|PRICES FOR 2017|
|Number of People for group:|
|Price USD$ (per person):|
|1550USD$||1450USD$||1400 USD$||1350 USD$||1300 USD$|
Terms and Conditions
LOCAL TREKKERS PERU TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dear Customer, please before contracting any service with Local Trekkers Peru, we suggest you read carefully these terms and conditions and according to Peruvian travel regulations, when booking a tour or trek with Local Trekkers Peru. You automatically adhere to these regulations which may differ a little from your country of origin that is why we suggest you to read carefully this terms and conditions described below. and if you have any question please don’t hesitate in contacting our staff. After this you are ready to make your formal reservation with us.
Once you have decided to make a formal reservation with Local Trekkers Peru, you must fill out our online reservation form on our website of the tour or trek you wish to do, in which we request the following informations: Full name as it appears on your Passport, (nicknames are not accepted) Passport Number (if you change your Passport Number after booking a tour please le tus know), age, nationality, phone number, gender, email, feeding. Flight dates, time to arrival in Cusco or other city that covers the reserved tour, allergies, medical restrictions, or anything else you think necessary that we should know.
RESERVATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAIL
If you make a reservation for the Inca Trail, keep in mind the following:
– Before reserving the Inca trail, you must make sure of the availability of spaces, for the date you wish to make this trek.
– Once you have chosen a starting date for the trek, you can not change this starting date.
– Permits for the Inca Trail are not transferable to other People.
– To reserve the Inca Trail you must send us a copy or a photo of the passports of each member of your group.
– You must send us a valid passport for the starting date of your trek.
To have a formal reservation for any program, itinerary or tour with Local Trekkers Peru, you need to send us a deposit as follows:
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Alternative Trek = 200 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Inca Trail to Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain = 270 $ american dollars per person.
– For any Amazon Jungle Trip = 200 $ american dollars per person
– For any Peru Package = 40 % of the total Price of the Package.
– For any other tour = 200 $ american dollars per person.
BEAR IN MIND: All deposits to formalize a tour, trek or a program are not refundable or transferable to another person.
Dear Customer Local Trekkers Peru offers you 3 payment methods to make your initial deposit or to pay the remaining of the total Price of the tour, trek or program booked, these methods are detailed below:
– Through our VISA link: you must clikc on our VISA link on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add 6 % of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit Visa cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 03 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
– Through Paypal: You must click on our Paypal payment button on our website and follow the steps and using this method you need to add the 8% of the total amoung paid. Through this method all credits and debit cards are accepted. Remember using this method it takes 07 working days to have your payment in our Bank Account.
– Through Bank Account Transfer: using this method you need to add the 5% of the total amoung sent and we need 4 working days to have your payment in our bank account. Following we detail the information of our bank account:
Name of Bank: Banco de Credito del Peru
Account Number: (US$ dollars): 2852477020100
Account Name: Local Trekkers Peru E.I.R.L.
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone Vía BCP: +51 01 4581230
Bank Address: Av. El sol 189
– Through Western Union Money Transfer: You can use this method if you want to save time and if you want to act as son as possible to have a tour, trek or program very well booked, this method is recomendable when booking the Inca Trail due spaces for this are sold very fast, WU. Has rates for sending money abroad the rates depend on the country from which you are sending the money. Remember to send a deposit through WU. You need to send it under the name of a person, WU will only ask for the first name and last name, then they will give you a MTCN control Number (10 numbers) that you need to le tus know to be able to collect your payment. Following we detalied the informations of our General Manager to whom the payment of your deposit should be directed.
Receiver’s Name: ALBERTO ALONSO
Receiver’s Surname: VALDERRAMA SANDOVAL
Receiver’s Address: Suecia Street 368 (Plaza de Armas Cusco – Peru)
Receiver’s City: CUZCO
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Receiver’s ID: 43795808
Phone numbers: mobile +51 943427160
(just in case, VALDERRAMA is his paternal name and SANDOVAL is his maternal name)
THE FINAL PAYMENT
You can do your final payment, 15 days before your starting date of your tour, trek or program, you can use one of the 4 payment methods described above, also you can pay your final payment 5 days before your starting date here in Cusco, it can be in cash, credit or debit cards.
Note: Once you paid the final payment of the total Price, if for some reason you decide to cancel you tour, trek or program, you will only be refunded 50 % of the final payment.
At any time, the customer / buyer may cancel the services requested or contracted without the right to any refund of the deposit made. The customer only has the right to reimbursement of 50 percent if he made the final payment of the total price. According to our experience a certain percentage of reservations are canceled by the client before starting the program due to unforeseen circumstances. The penalties for cancellations is detailed below.
For the Inca Trail Classic: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very strict, if you or someone in your group wishes to cancel the Inca Trail reservation, you will haveto pay a penalty of 60% of the total price. For example the cost for the Inca Trail based in 2 people is 650 $ per person, so the 60% = 390 $ if you sent a deposit of 200 $ the penalty will be 390 $ – 200 = 190 $
For the Inca Trail 2D/1N: Due the regulations of the Inca Trail are very stricts and we need to get all the necesary things very well booked in advance. If someone in your group decide to cancel this Inca Trail, he or her has to pay the total amount of the Price of the Trek if not the other members of the group are obliged to pay the total price of the trek for the person who will cancel this trek.
For Alternative Treks: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any alternative trek, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the cost for the Salkantay Trek based in 2 people is 450 $ per person, so the 50% = 225 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ the penalty will be 225 $ – 150 = 75 $
For Peru Packages: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any Peru Package, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example if some Peru Package based in 2 people cost 1500 $ per person, so the 50% = 750 $ if you sent a deposit of 40% of the total price in this case will be 600 $ so the penalty will be 750 $ – 600 = 150 $
For any other Tour or Program: If you or someone in your group wishes to cancel any other tour or program, you have to pay a penalty of 50% of the total price. For example the Machu Picchu by Train 2D/1N based in 2 people cost 480 $ per person, so the 50% = 240 $ if you sent a deposit of 150 $ so the penalty will be 240 $ – 150 = 90 $
Note: you have until 15 days before the start date of your tour to make any type of cancellation mentioned above. after 15 days if you wish to make any type of cancellation of your tour you will have to pay the total price of the tour, trek or program booked and you have no right to any kind of refund.
We will retain the full amount and Local Trekkers Peru are not responsible for failure to submit the customer on account of delay or cancellation of your flight. The company is not liable for damage to or loss of luggage, accidents, unforeseen expenses, and unavoidable delays, services provided by third parties or direct causes beyond our control. In the unfortunate event of no show due to unforeseen reasons, the company will provide a certificate to the client for processing with your insurance company. This is any event that Local Trekkers Peru cannot even with all care, foresee or avoid. This covers events such as war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, disease, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or all similar events beyond our control. In this case, Local Trekkers Peru will not accept liability and reserves the right to change, postpone or even cancel trips (this is a last option of course!).
RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH OUR TOURS, TREKS OR PROGRAMS
By booking any of our tour, trek or program (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay Trek, Ausangate Trek, Choquequirao Trek, Lares Trek, Manu Jungle Trips and more) you assume the risks associated with these tours, treks or programs, Local Trekkers Peru Company accepts no responsibility associated with the risks that these tours, walks or programs may have. (Accidents, strikes, earthquakes, climatic factors, safety conditions, political factors, denial of entry permits, health issues, among others) in addition, Local Trekkers Peru we exonerate ourselves from liability in relation to legal matters or other inconveniences in which the Custoomer may be involved, as well as personal expenses incurred by the passenger for this cause.
PRICES AND RATES
All prices and rates presented to the customer / buyer in our website are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notice. Restrictions and conditions apply for each tariff published according to its validity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER OR BUYER
Responsibilities and demonstrations of the Custoomer: a) Verify that your passport has a minimum validity required for your trip according to the country of destination. b) The Customer declares that he has no restriction on leaving the country for criminal offenses, as provided in Peruvians Laws. c) declare to have been informed and to have received, understood and accepted all the Terms, conditions and restrictions on services and products provided by Local Trekkers Peru. d) Accept in full these terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LOCAL TREKKERS PERU
Local Trekkers Peru are responsible for complying with everything offered in our tours, treks, programs and tourist packages, described on our website, in addition to giving all the information required by the client. In case of force majeure, Local Trekkers Peru, will do everything in our power to help our clients to solve any inconvenience.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Trekkers Peru, reserves the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.